Tom Rudinskas was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec and moved to Edmonton to attend law school at the University of Alberta. He joined Nickerson Roberts Holinski & Mercer in June 2010 and was admitted to the bar in August of 2011. He aims to carry on a general practice with emphasis on corporate/commercial law, real estate, wills and estates, and civil litigation.
- LL.B. (University of Alberta), 2009
- B.A. Honours (Queen's University), 2006
Activities and Interests
Admitted to the Alberta Bar: 2011
- Recreational sports including hockey, skiing, rugby, squash and windsurfing;
- Competitive national and international sailor in Laser II and 29er Class, with appearances at World Championships, North American Championships, Quebec Championships. Best finish: 11th at 2005 World Championships for Laser II Class;
- Very interested in travel, music, food and wine.