Paul was born St. Paul, Alberta and raised in Edmonton. In 1993, he obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alberta, with a major in Political Science and a minor in French. In 1997, he obtained his Bachelor of Laws from Universite de Moncton degree and was admitted to the Alberta Bar in 1999. Paul joined Nickerson Roberts Holinski & Mercer in 2001 and became a partner in 2004. A significant portion of Paul's practice is serving members of the Francophone community. He has a general practice focusing primarily on Civil Litigation, Criminal Law,Wills and Estates, and Employment Law.
- Member, Criminal Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Active in several sports organizations including the St. Albert Saints Alumni and Stony Plain Eagles Alumni.
- Active member of St. Michael's Catholic Parish
- LLB (Université de Moncton) (1997)
- B.A. (University of Alberta) 1993
Admitted to the Alberta Bar
- Some Spanish